"The Company" refers to the Joint Stock company MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES Ltd.
"The User" refers to Internet users, including those who visit the Company's website en.mtl.ru.
"Personal Data" refers to the name the User independently provides to the Company by filling in applications or requests using contact forms on the Company's website en.mtl.ru or in another fashion in the course of using the website.
"Organization" refers to a legal entity/individual entrepreneur on behalf of and/or in the interests of which/whom the User submits an application/request by means of an electronic form on the Company's website en.mtl.ru.
3. By concluding the User Agreement, the User of his/her own free will and in his/her own interest consents to the processing, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, (adjusting, updating, changing), use, transfer to third parties, anonymization, blocking, destruction, including with or without the use of means of automation, of their Personal Data, which, depending on the target (contact form requesting a call back from an employee of the Company, written communication from an employee of the Company via email and/or other points of contact associated with the Organization) include the following Personal Data: surname, name, middle name. All other data requested by the Company, such as: address, telephone number/fax number, email address, and position are requested with respect to the Organization on whose behalf and/or as an employee and/or Representative of which the User is acting, and only for the purpose of handling/processing an application/request of the Organization.
4. The company processes the Personal Data of the User in accordance with the requirements of the Russian Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On personal data" and only to the extent necessary for the Company's provision of services to the User.
5. The User agrees that the consent given by the User in electronic form on the en.mtl.ru website constitutes an agreement that fully complies with the requirements of the legislation "On personal data" and allows the confirmation of its receipt by the Company.
6. The Company does not verify the accuracy of Personal Data, believing that the User was acting in good faith and deliberately and shall make all necessary efforts to keep this information up to date.
7. This User Agreement shall enter into force from the date of the User's first use of the Company's website and be valid indefinitely.
8. The subject of Personal Data may revoke his/her consent to the processing of the data by notifying the Company in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The Company protects the personal information of the User, taking appropriate security measures against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, and alteration of the information by third parties.