DIARM™ is a line of DICOM-compatible image review workstation software that automates radiologists’ and other medical professionals’ workflow, from reading medical images and creating reports to image and report printing and DICOM CD recording. It seamlessly integrates into our IntegRIS-MT RIS/PACS system, but it can also be integrated with the existing IT-infrastructure of your healthcare facility.
- Streamlined user experience — the software is intuitive and ready to use “out of the box”
- Viewing images from essentially all diagnostic modalities: DX, CR, MG, RF, CT, MR, US etc.
- Automatic display of prior studies, assuming study availability in the PACS
- Comprehensive set of measurement and annotation tools, including specialized measurement packages
- Structured and free-form reports stored as DICOM SR
- Ready to use and customizable report and image printing templates
- Image export in various formats and Patient CD recording
- De-identification of images for exporting and training purposes, teaching file support
- Integrates with IntegRIS-MT or other DICOM-compatible PACS/RIS systems, including an integrated reading worklist that retrieves data from RIS