- A Windows-based PC (3.4 GHz CPU, 8 GB memory, 128 GB SSD or better)
- 17" (or better) regular display
- 3 Mpx (or better) color medical display
- Keyboard and mouse
- Optionally comes with a dedicated mammo keypad
Note: certified monitors may be required for diagnostic use in some subspecialties, e.g. breast imaging.
- The software fully automates a radiologist’s workflow, from image reading and reporting to image printing and patient DICOM CD recording
- Combines all the features of specialized DIARM™ review workstations into an all-in-one package, including modality-specific layouts, viewing protocols, view modes, measurement tools and reporting capabilities
- Wide set of morphometric tools ensures fast and accurate measurements
- Easy-to-use viewing filters can be applied to images in real time to enhance details and improve diagnostic accuracy
Supplied for export as SOFTWARE
- Streamlined user experience — the software is intuitive and ready to use “out of the box”
- Viewing images from essentially all modalities: DX, CR, MG, RF, CT, MR, US, XA etc.
- Basic image viewing capabilities for single-frame and multi-frame images
- Specialized image viewer for MG modality with mammography-specific layouts, viewing modes, etc.
- Specialized image viewer for CT/MR with MPR, 3D rendering, MIP/MinIP etc.
- Automatic display of prior studies, assuming study availability in the PACS
- Comprehensive set of measurement and annotation tools, including specialized measurement packages (pediatric, cardiologic, spinal, orthopedic etc.)
- Structured and free-form reports stored as DICOM SR
- Ready to use and customizable report and image printing templates
- Image export in various formats and Patient CD recording
- De-identification of images for exporting and training purposes, teaching file support
- Integrates with IntegRIS-MT or other DICOM-compatible PACS/RIS systems, including an integrated reading worklist that retrieves data from RIS